Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My boys

I never imagined that I would have a blog. It's not really like I have alot of extra time right now or that I live some really exciting life that people would want to read about. But, we'll see what happens. This may be short lived, or who knows, maybe it'll be more fun than I imagined. If nothing else, I get to write again, which I always loved doing. So, let's see.... Ethan is supposed to be sleeping right now, but he's in the other room screaming. Ken and I put the crib together last night and this is his first "nap" in it. Well, it's not really a nap because, like I said before, he's screaming. I figure that he'll eventually give up and fall asleep, but not this kid. He doesn't ever give up! It's funny how two kids can be so different. Rhett is so laid back and easy going, nothing really bothers him. Everyone likes him and he is very concerned about the people around him. Rhett is the kid who'll pick the "loners" out and play with them so they don't have to be alone. I'm really proud of him. In his mere 7 years, he has impressed more adults than I can count. I'm constanting being told what a good boy he is and how proud I should be. I am proud of him and proud that we raised such a nice, polite young boy. Then you have Ethan. Everything bothers him!!! He's very demanding and if you don't do what he wants when he wants it, all hath fury! Ethan will be the kid who'll be in the school office all the time and who will have every bone broken by the time he's 10. He's the complete opposite of Rhett. But, regardless, I love both my boys and don't know what I would do without either one. Screaming or not....

No comments: